Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Monday!!!

Happy Monday !

Gloomy day out there. I have not done much , well cleaned like "Cinderella" try to hire a maid but really will they do as good of a job as me? I doubt that. I am a little obessive and clean like Cinderella like 3x a week...I think I mop like every day, but Oh how clean it smells, and makes me feel so good to have a fabulous and clean house... Four loads of laundry,and dinner is done...I guess a lot has been accomplished!

I ran a 16 mile race Sunday! Finish time 2:20,not my best but I will take that. Was the first race ever without Paul and the babes... Scarelett has a cold and is on an antibiotic so did not want to make them wake up at the crack of dawn to sit in 45degree weather this time.Praying that goes away soon.....Mr. got to fix things around the house"yeah" we have only had a dripping faucet for a few months now,ha ha but "yeah" it is fixed now! He is crazy busy at work meetings back to back but hey it's ok someone has got to bring home the $$$$ ..So funny are kids say to him "daddy you going to make lots of money today?" I love there sweet thoughts and the way they think as if the harder or longer he works the more he makes...too cute!

We are really excited about all the things going on....

Scarlett - Lil Miss asked "daddy to put her on the potty" so that is a good thing,I guess?" Diapers are convienent but she is taking an interest. She has asked me a few times and likes to wash her hands, and pretend,even likes to pretend she wipes but nothing yet....Keeping expectations low.....

Ashton- So precious he is growing like a weed!!! Getting taller and taking an interest in reading. He brings home a new book every week that he reads to us. He absolutely loves Kindergarten. I miss my little bug so much. It is very, very quite when he is not here. You can hear a pin drop. He is my lil bug that out of no where will say "Mommy I love you" I love it so sweet. Does it really get any sweeter?

Avery- He is doing just fabulous in second grade. He is so poppular in the school everyone knows Avery. He is reading chapter books, and making straight A's .We are so proud of him!!! He has been saving his money so I am going to go open him a bank account this week....Very exciting for him!

Michelle-She is such a good girl to have around the babes love her and she loves them. She is doing great in school all A's accept world history she has a B. She is a good student and her teachers speak very high of her as I would expect nothing less...We established her chores and she does them ever week without being told. This weekend we have an event with CCII and she will prepare a dish from China for all the other exchange students and their host families. It should be fun there will be a dish from every country. I love when I walk around the corner in the house and see Michelle in Scarletts playroom just playing with her like two sisters.... It is really sweet! And to think in the beginning she had no idea what to do, how to play, how to interact with kids etc, Time can change everything.

Sophie-
The CCAA has completed the matching process for families with dossiers(paper work) registered through May 18, 2006. The CCAA has completed the review of dossiers registered through November 30, 2009. We hope to learn more about the CCAA’s next referral group by late October; families that receive a referral this month will have experienced a 53 month referral timeframe. Referral means their picture and paperwork on their baby, which means in 4-8 weeks they travel to China to get their baby.

Current status for dossiers registered with the CCAA Pending Referral: Lid means our log in date in China....
LID May 24, 2006
LID June 5, 2006
LID June 8, 2006
LID June 19, 2006
LID June 23, 2006
LID July 2006
LID August 2006
LID September 2006 (this is us)Can't believe it really has been this long...

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11.I remind myself of this everyday I think about Sophie. My children ask and pray for her everyday.....

 So sad is there a way to just hit pause. Life happens way to fast. I am always wondering is this going to be their last. I want to hold on to it forever.Live loving my life and the people in it that make it perfect...

Off to make hot chocolate for my little guys they are soon to arrive!

1 comment: